Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; My flesh also shall dwell in safety. Ps 16:9

It's been another glorious day here. I'm so thankful that I don't live in the city, but in a lovely rural area where one can sit outdoors and enjoy trees, gardens, and all the wild animals. I absolutely LOVE sitting out on the swing and just looking at clouds while sipping my early morning coffee or an afternoon lemonade. What a wonderful world God has made and given to us!
Office was good. 7 patients were infused without event. I'm always spent after an office day, and today was no different. I think it comes from the fact that I try to give my ALL to my patients and my employer. Tonite I'm tired. It's a good tired, knowing I have done well. My hands are doing so much better since that cortisone injection last week, and Wendell is also healing.. though he's not quite ready to hit the pool this week.. perhaps we'll be back next week.

This evening we had the serviceman come to check the oxygen concentrator for Wendell. I was surprised at the amount of dust in the bacterial filter inside the machine, but he says it was cleaner than most. Some are just black with dust and dirt. Ours was gray. So it's working again just fine. The service tech also gave us extra tubings too. That's always welcome.

No comments: