Friday, June 19, 2009


It's been quite the day. Having decided to put off laundry until tomorrow, I sat outside this morning with my coffee and prayed.. for strength to do what needed done.. and then without thinking, I went inside and pulled the laundry together and asked Wendell if he'd like to go with me to the laundromat. On the way there, I suddenly realized that my prayer had been answered and I started to chuckle. God really is good.. and He hears ALL our prayers, even the mundane ones. I had plenty of strength to get through 4 hampers of laundry and actually enjoyed it!
............
It's been balmy here. All you have to do is sit outside for a while and you come back in "moist". I have the AC on right now and it feels so comfortable. I'm not complaining.. just taking note. Tonite we expect severe thunderstorms. In fact, I've put all the plants under the picnic table and surrounded them with a piece of fencing. Wendell says we may have hail with this storm coming, and I don't want the plants to get hit.. they are still young and tender. The fence is to keep the chickens out and , of course, Bunny and Clyde.

No comments: