Friday, June 26, 2009

It's a kind of balmy dismal day today.. the sun is up there, but not coming through the cloud cover.. As I think about it, it's really a relief from the past 2 days of the sun beating down on us..it was sooooo hot. No complaints here.. it could be snow and ice.. just taking note of the present weather situation.
Not sure what is on our agenda today. Dishes are washing, email is read, and I've taken a long walk around the perimeter. Breakfast is over, and we are now looking at lunch shortly.
Wendell mowed grass again yesterday and the place looks so nice with a new haircut..er.. grasscut. Not sure that's a word? He did well, no matter.
Office was very good on Thursday. 10 patients infused, one jag apiece, and no 'events'. Happy day! I came home sore, weary, and feeling like I just wanted to go to bed. I missed supper and just took it easy the rest of the evening.
I could work on the bedroom today, but I think I'll do that tomorrow....and Monday. I believe that since I'm feeling that 'it's gonna rain' soreness in my joints, today would be a good day to work on the picture project. It's not a heavy project, but it has to be done sooner or later.. but better to be done sooner.
Enjoy your day..

No comments: