Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow! It's been a really busy day.. I've accomplished a lot. All day I've been doing about 15-20 minutes at a time going through boxes in the bedroom and repacking and pitching things we won't need later. I'm a packrat, but one that is learning to let go. Some things just are useless- like the rusting keyring with 40 keys on it .. and then the one with 18 keys. Where do these all go? Who knows? Locker keys and truck keys, car keys, and door keys to doors we don't own. Good grief! I've got one corner cleaned up pretty good now. I have a number of smaller boxes that I have labeled "picture project" and those boxes hold family history needing filed yet. Boy, if we have a cold winter, I know what I'll be doing!
I am getting organized. One day when I'm gone and the kids are going through the family history, there will be a wealth of information for them.. and pictures that are actually identified! I'm doing it with them all. It's a slow and tedious project, but rewarding when one of my children asks to look at the latest album with the various families identified.. neat!

No comments: