Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh boy!! I'm having another good day- that's 2 in a row!!! Must be some kind of record. It rained all day today. The plants loved it and are perking right up.. I loved it too and didn't mind shopping in the rain. Yes, I really got wet. Several times, as a matter of fact.
But I'm smiling through the raindrops.
Tomorrow we have to go out again. This time to the laundromat. What groceries we missed today will have to be purchased tomorrow. I made a fresh fruit salad tonite.. to die for! It was so mouth watering and sweet and juicy.. and .. and.. well, it was AWESOME!
I was also able to purchase a new computer monitor, so I can return the borrowed one to the Vulhops with a super big thank you for the loaner.
The weather service is calling for severe thunderstorms tonite.. I suppose I should batten down the hatches, eh?

No comments: