Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I had my checkup with my PCP today. It was a great one for sure. All of my labs are normal.. even my cholesterol and triglycerides !!!!! I can't remember when that happened before.

I do have a bilateral hand problem.. arthritis has caused some minor swelling and not so minor pain in both. I have a slip now to get them Xrayed... I'll do that tomorrow when I take Wendell to get his knees injected again. We are hoping there is no damage from his fall on Saturday. There is a good bit of bruising, but the swelling is gone down substantially. He's still not walking well, but he needs 3 rounds of the Synvisc to get him feeling good again as far as his knees are concerned.
Poor guy had a bad week I'm afraid. He goes regularly to the podiatrist to have his toenails trimmed, but this time the doctor did it himself and snipped his toe ...ugh... you guessed it.. the same leg that he fell on and caused a large abrasion and all the swelling.

It's a rainy day..not much getting done here

No comments: