Thursday, June 11, 2009


It was a funny kind of day today.. warm/cool and foggy/rainy.. Muggy
The plants loved it and they seem to thrive in the warm moist weather.

Today I had the PA inject the base of my thumb. Arthritis is worse there than anywhere else other than my back. Next week I'll have the other one injected with cortisone too. It feels pretty good this evening. I'm able to touch it and use my hands without any pain. She told me not to use heat on it for 2 days.. I said "YIPPEE!! No dish washing for 2 days!!".. then she reminded me that on day 3 they would all be waiting for me... sigh....

I'm really quite tired tonite and plan to go to bed earlier than usual. I'm waiting for my computer to run a couple of tests and then for a program to complete it's download. THEN I can get into my lovely bed that is calling my name.

The weekend is upon us.. Tomorrow Wendell should be able to get his 3rd round of Synvisc in his knees. Hooray!! He did so well with it the last time.. hmmmm...about 3 yrs ago I think.

No comments: