Tuesday, April 13, 2010

41* and raining

singin' in the rain
I've decided to have a good day no matter what comes my way. It is rainy and that explains why my body is aching.. and Wendell's too. A good warm shower and the heating pad combined with a little medication for pain should bring us both around.
Yesterday was wonderful.. warm, sunny and just all around wonderful. I think the fact that we finally got our central air installed had a lot to do with that. It works. I switched the thermostat to heat this morning- just enough to take the chill off the room and now it's quiet.
Thomas disappeared at the first sight of the guys who came to install our AC. They worked all day and when the last truck left, it was only a minute or so when Thomas came out of hiding and begged for food. He had eaten his food in the early morning and in staying away all day, the boy was hungry when the crew left. Such a scaredy cat!
Today I have nothing on my agenda. I think I better concentrate on getting my back settled so I can be functional at least later on in the day.

No comments: