Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Oh.. it's a gorgeous day today!!! 84* wonderful springy degrees! I had a pretty bad night last night and barely slept a wink. I tried laying on the sofa for a few hours and I believe I did sleep a tad, though it seemed like I was having constant apneas when I did, so the sleep was pretty useless. AND I had a headache when I woke up finally after going back to bed using the CPAP. I thought I was in for a lousy day, but it's been productive and I feel much better.
In the mean time, though Wendell slept well, he got up feeling fuzzy.. and then by lunch had a 50 blood sugar. He quickly ate, but felt really crappy afterward... enough that he's sleeping right now trying to get over it all.
I have been working on bookshelves today.. took out the garbage and tied up the paper stuff that was in the kitchen.. and then started noticing flies... first there was just one..then 6.. then at least 16.. where were they coming from?! All of our windows had screens, and though they were all open today to absorb that cool breeze, we had so many flies!
Then I noticed it.. one screen had come loose and the flies had open access to the entire house. I armed myself with a fly swatter and I have them pretty much under control now. Screen replaced.. whew! that sure was an enigma till I noticed the missing screen.
I had planned to go to the pool tonite, but it looks like hubby won't be up to it. :(

No comments: