Friday, April 16, 2010

Foto Friday YELLOW

This week we were looking for YELLOW things to photograph and exhibit for Foto Friday. It was a mediocre topic here.. lots of daffodils, but then, I used them before... so I went out looking for something more out of the ordinary.. still found the flowers to be the best topics..
So.. here we go:


This is what's left of forsythia

I waited till after dark to get this shot of our bug light


Follow the yellow brick road!

Sunset.. big yellow ball of fire. Directly below was a splotch of red that I can't account for. There is nothing red in that area.. hmmm?



One of my favorite shrubs.. cinnamon- fragrant like a hyacinth





Join us for the next Foto Friday- fun and easy. Hop on over to Rebecca's blog Renaissance to see what other's have posted for the topic Yellow.








10 comments:

Jennifer said...

The first picture is lovely. I just love yellow flowers. I also like yours little pathway. I am a sucker for sweet little paths and your is so nice.

Tracy said...

The cinnamon blossoms are pretty.

Nanci said...

I really like the photo of the porchlight's soft glow.

Full of Grace said...

I liked the cinnamon shrub, they are really pretty and I don't remember seeing them before..Now I'll be on the lookout for them so I can see them upclose! :)

Rebecca said...

probably the red blotch is just a sunspot, sometimes that happens when you point your camera directly into the sun. I think it is kinda fun to purposely get sunspots every now and again! :-)

Yellowbrick road...that was too funny!

And a cinnamon bush. How cool. Pretty and fragrant! That sounds like my kinda bush. Too bad it didn't then produce CINNAMON. ;-)

Bonnie said...

I love forsythia, not much left around here either :0(

Terri said...

I love the cinnamon flowers. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I liked the porch light's glow as well.

Hollace said...

I love the bug light. I have fond memories of traveling as a child and seeing motels with their row of yellow porch lights. So charming.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Here's something I never though I would say... I really like the shot of the bug light. There's just something about it that really captured my attention. :)