Thursday, April 29, 2010

Foto Friday : Signs

This week on Foto Friday we were looking at SIGNS. I took a lot of pictures, but decided there wasn't much I could do with a Stop Sign or a weight limit sign.. so I was trying hard to think 'out of the box'.
Ok.. here we go...

I love you too, Joyce. For several years Joyce performed with a group called World of Children who 'signed' to all kinds of songs.. they are awesome.

I took this photo last Sabbath thinking to myself
"this is a good sign that someone is gonna get hurt".




Not a very clear shot, but I found it amusing..
just what happens to children after the 'next mile'.. ?


This wagon has seen a lot of years of labor up and down our road.
The triangle on the back of it warns drivers to slow down- it's a
Slow moving vehicle sign.


These photos show a sign of impending thunderstorm.

To all who follow this blog, you are cordially invited to
join us every Friday at Rebecca's blog for
FOTO FRIDAY!!










5 comments:

Nanci said...

I really love the signs of a storm brewing.

Anonymous said...

Love the sky pics!

Unknown said...

Cool pictures. I like how you defined signs with a different perspective. And the sky photos are great.

Hollace said...

You did a great job thinking of many kinds of signs. I like the signs of a storm coming.

Your Fellow Sister said...

I like the second to last picture. Skies and trees just get me.