Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane

Tonite we treated Jane to a dinner out for her birthday...
what a good time we had. Sorry Keith couldn't join us.
We got Jane a 'sitter' for her porch and a pot sitter too.. both Frogs. Annabelle wanted to pose with them.. she sure is growing up fast, and so beautiful..

Daniel stopped to have his picture taken- what a good lookin' guy.


Aunt JJ and Annabelle..

I should know better than to leave my camera setting on the table.. This is my family at their best..
I love that sweet David smile.. it just makes you want to smile along with him.

Amanda and JJ..

John and Amanda..

Paul 2 and Charlie

Talk about handsome.... whew! Paul 3 is growing fast. He's gonna be a heart breaker for sure



We had a party for Jane.. Joyce posed with the frog too.. I thought that was a cutie- and the frog too


Amy with David who wanted badly to make a goofy face. I told him I'd keep this photo for his wedding day and pass it on to his new bride..hmmmm

















1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Great Pictures of your family having a fun time :)