Saturday, November 24, 2007

HOME AGAIN

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN, ... JIGGEDY JIG..

Yeah.. we had a rather uneventful trip home today.. Lots of talking time for Wendell and me.
We agreed our week was wonderful and relaxing..
Thanks to the Valentines for having us all week long.. and to Cory's folks who invited us to Thanksgiving dinner too.. Wonderful food.. even more wonderful the hospitality!
It was all too fast. We did a lot in our days together.. and the kids were wonderful.
Back to earth now and tomorrow back to work.. gainful employment awaits for the next 3 days.

Creeping ever so close to my final days.. 69 today and today is nearly over! woo hoo!! I hear the train coming!
Off to bed with me! I've been up since 5:30am and I'm a very tired cookie..

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Looks like fun fun fun. We are on our way home today. :( Brrrr...