Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'TIS THE SEASON

Good morning bloggers! It's nearly afternoon... it's my day off and I slept in till 10am! Wow!
I don't get that privilege too often. Today starts a 6 day stretch of non gainful employment. Kathy is covering the office this week, and I don't have to return to the hospital till next Tuesday. There is much to do here.
Today I'm going to attack my bedroom- again. It's such a difficult room to clean, but I'm in a pitching mood, and so it should be profitable. And , after several low days, I'm feeling much better physically and mentally. I have pictures to sort through and scan the ones I want to keep, as well as a closet of old clothes that are bogging me down. I've been very blessed in every way.
So I'll set the timer for 15 minutes and go about my chores methodically. But first I need to get dressed and have my 2nd cup of coffee and finish my emails..
I wish for all of you a very beautiful day. God is good and has blessed us so richly.

No comments: