Monday, November 05, 2007

UHH.. JUST CAUGHT THE WEATHER

It's raining in Butler.. not just rain but a thunder storm.. and it's November.. odd. It's okay.. we need the water and I'm not complaining. It's 53 degrees.. not bad.
The part of the weather report that gets my attention the most is the one on Wednesday that says "snow to rain".. hmmmmm could this be the first snowfall of the 2007 winter season?
No panic here.. just gotta get the winter duds out for sure now.. long sleeved shirts and sweaters.
Wendell and I went out today looking for a 'wedding dress' for Esther and Gayle. We hit the thrift stores looking.. but nothing. Wendell found 2 pr pants and I found 2 new scrub jackets to wear to work. 88 days to go, but I wear them in the office too.

Mandy says supper will be ready in 3 minutes.. I'm outa here.. chicken provolone on angel hair tonite..mmmmmm

No comments: