Sunday, November 18, 2007

THANKSGIVING TRIP BEGINS


Today is our big day. In a little while I'll be packing the car for our trip north and we'll be heading for church first and then to Valentines.
There is so much to pack, I wonder how I'll ever get it all in my little car.









I found this while looking for clip art this morning.. it made me laugh..








We always see a lot of these along the way..on the interstates. There should be no delays today, but one never knows.
Snow is in the forecast along with rain.. but we aren't in a big rush- we'll take our time.

JJ and Keith are headed south this week to share Thanksgiving with Keith's family. Travel safely.

I'll be keeping up with the blog while we are away if possible. There is usually a lull daily where I can check my email.. so I'll make a few notes.



No comments: