Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The weather is always on my mind.. today it's yet again a blustery day.. Windy, cold (37 at the moment), and just cloudy and dark...not my kind of day for sure. Yesterday I noticed it was so windy that Lake Blair had waves.......
Well, maybe the picture exaggerates a bit.. not quite that many and that high.. but when your driveway puddles have waves, it's noticeable.
The puddles along with the waves are gone today.. and what is left is...snow flurries...

Days like today make me drowsy and sleepy and think that a nap could be in my future..


*Amy's dad is in the hospital.. please remember to pray for his situation.. for Amy and Sharon and their families... for the doctors and nurses who care for him.. for the Father's healing hands to rest on all of them..
*Remember Jane too.. she's having a procedure done tomorrow..
*And for Wendell and JJ as they travel tomorrow to Valentines for a few days..

No comments: