Friday, November 30, 2007

I have just a few minutes before I go to bed.. I wanted to blog a bit.
Wendell saw the cardiac surgeon today.. he says all is well, no changes on his echocardiogram.
That's good. His next appointment is in 12 months.
I saw my dentist today and she filled a tooth that seemed to have developed a cavity.. it was painless- what a dentist! Today is actually Friday and I'm going back today to have the preliminary work done for a crown on a tooth that I've been wanting to do this to for a long time. It's so discolored and chipped inside. I have to baby it all the time so I don't lose it.
By the time I retire (63 days, incidently).. I'll have my mouth in pretty good shape.

It's cold.. so what else is new? 28 degrees at the moment.. but no snow, so I'm not going to go into a tirade about the weather.

Gotta get to bed.. good night all...
and.............MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

No comments: