Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Merry Christmas.. it's on it's way, ya know? We have most of our shopping done now..just a few small things to get yet. We are being so careful about our shopping this year especially. We don't have a huge income, so we have to be frugal along the way.
I'm scheduled to work both Christmas eve and day... I don't care for that decision but I'll go along with it one more time. 65 days to go!
One of the other girls at work was figuring out how many days she had left to work.. 140,440 or some such depressing figure. We laughed. I told her she could put her sign on her desk like I do on mine.. I'm counting them down every day I go in.
I'm off NY day and eve.. I'd sooner be off one day of each of the holidays like we used to do. It always worked well. At least you got a day with your family. This schedule is really nasty- it's very busy, but then, as I said, this is the last time I'll have to be scheduled to work a holiday.
Not that we have any big bash for either holiday.. but we do like a good reason to get together as a family and share a meal..

It was quiet the last half of work tonite.. I came home a little early . I was just so tired and had trouble staying awake. There were 2 secretaries tonite, so no problem.
My bed seems to be calling my name.. guess I'll answer.."I'm on my way...!!"
I'm going to sleep in tomorrow.. and Kathy has the office duties this week- both days- so I have 6 glorious days off before going back. WOOHOO!!
Off to bed with me..

No comments: