Friday, November 09, 2007


I didn't do any blogging yesterday.. it was an off day for me.. in the office, I didn't meet my own standard of excellence as far as I'm concerned. UGH.

Wendell and JJ arrived safely last evening at Valentines.. JJ sounded like she was really enjoying the kids.. Wendell says Eli has Annabelle-itis.. and cries when he looks at him. Poor Wendell.. sounds like he had an off day too.
Wendell and I are headed to Valentines for Thanksgiving week this year provided all is stable here.
That's just about next weekend.. hoping to attend worship and then head on up north.

Today begins my weekend of gainful employment.. the good news is that as of today, there are only 84 days left to be gainfully employed at the hospital. I'm really looking forward to my retirement... did I mention that before?

* Please remember Amy and Sharon's dad in the hospital yet. Pray for the families and for the doctors and nursing staff who care for him.
*Pray for traveling mercy this weekend as Wendell and JJ return home on Saturday
* And for Nicki and Dave as they get their treatments regularly- for healing if it is God's will.
*Give thanks for the good results from Jane's procedure

I'm off to get myself ready for work..

No comments: