Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here we are again at office day. In the future (as soon as possible really), we will be scheduling our patients on only 2 days a week.. Tuesdays and Thursdays. The plan will be to eliminate all the extra days I have to go in, and have another person do all the prep work so I only have to go to do the infusions. Of course, my assistant will take some of those days too.. it's all good. I may see my retirement yet. I look back a few months ago and wonder 'how did I ever accomplish all those patients and still work 3 days a week at the hospital?' I dunno.

I'll be heading into the office in just about an hour or so. I ask for prayer for my patients and for me as the infusionist. The patients all do quite well, and my skills usually are right on target. This is my prayer on office day especially.

Remember to pray for Nicki. She is having a procedure done today which will make her feel more comfortable physically. The procedure can be painful, and yet not. Pray it will go smoothly without pain for her.

Please also remember Sandi, Helen and Sara.

The insurance company has decided to not offer any assistance to us with the Rollator for Wendell. Pray that we will be able to afford this piece of equipment in the near future.

I believe these are the top requests for us for the day.
Have a great one Bloggers

No comments: