Wednesday, July 09, 2008


It's been a busy day preparing for our trip to Valentines this week. So much to be done. Wendell and I went to the laundromat today and got all of our clothes washed and ready to go.. we are packed aside from a couple of CPAPs and our meds. Those things will be packed tomorrow before we leave.
We also packed a brand new metallic blue Rollator! Wow! Was that fast.. shipped on Monday and delivered today.. Wednesday. Wendell likes it. It has a basket for an oxygen tank so he can go shopping or walking or whatever he chooses! HOORAY!! Thank you Rick and thank you Paul!!!!
I do have to work tomorrow. Wendell will get his tanks of oxygen ready during the day, and he should be ready to go when I get home. Hope it's a pleasant day.
I'll be checking email while I'm away. Won't be back till Tuesday. I won't likely blog.. or maybe I will.. we'll see.. there is so much to do while we are visiting for Gayle and Esther's birthdays.

No comments: