Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh.. WOW! Here it is Friday already, and I'm getting ready to go to the office. Seems like that last week went REALLY fast. My patients start at 10am I believe, but I'll be there around 8am to get organized. My office is now being shared by the former office manager who is now handling the biologics.. ordering and authorizing, calling patients, etc.. My job will be a bit easier with her doing the footwork. I've given her my desk and will now be working from a table, but nowhere to put my collection of pens, pads, etc. I do have a file cabinet. Right now everything is back in boxes and it looks so cluttered.

I'll ask you to pray for me this morning as I infuse the patients.. and pray for them too, that no untoward events would occur. It's my usual prayer request for biologic day.


Please also remember Nicki. She is having a rough time right now. And also remember Marilyn, the friend of Kneesocks, who has had a brain injury and is in rehab trying to get back the faculties she had once before.
Give thanks for beautiful weather, even if it is hot.
I'm off to work.. have a beautiful day, bloggers!

No comments: