Monday, July 21, 2008


Since I don't have a camera, I sort of 'stole' this picture from Google to show what the kids and I did today. The bear cookies were a hit.. but didn't quite look like these ones in the picture.. Ours were 3D like these ones, but without the colors.. ours were light brown with chocolate chip eyes and belly button... really cute.
We had a fun time with the kids today. Time went toooooo fast!
Tonite I played a game with Mandy on the PS.. Rockstar. First I played the drums and was beaten down badly.. Then we did singing.. I shone like the brightest star in the sky. HAH! I actually didn't know most of the songs, but when they let me listen to a few bars, I could pick up the tune pretty quickly. It was fun..
My favorite? The Eye of the Tiger.. yep..
Had a good day here.. hope you all did too..

No comments: