Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The natives are getting restless.. each time the kids see me, they ask "When is Gramma Camp?"
I keep putting it off, but I think we need to do a couple of nights with the older kids anyway.
We are a bit limited this year, but we still can have lots of fun.
Joyce wants to make something with paper mache'. I'm game. Not sure just what we'll make, but we will need to get the project started as soon as they get here for the camp so that it'll dry out.
Perhaps next week.. I'll check with Amy to see when I can have the children here.

Wendy won't be coming till some time around August 16.. so we can do more then.
It would be fun to set up the air maze again.. if only we could locate it.

We got our laundry done yesterday. It's a major chore these days. 3 hampers, and 2+ hours of the day.. and we are about spent. Nothing else gets done on laundry day.

No comments: