Wednesday, July 16, 2008


It's been a productive day.. all the bills are now paid and in the mail or online. Yippee!! I love it when I get them paid and there is a small balance left over.. Of course, my car is thirsty right now, but I think we can give it a drink tomorrow.

In other news, my camera has died.. or is dying... oh.. I could cry. I really love my digital camera, and now I can't trust it to take pictures any more. The ones from the party at Valentines were from Wendy's disk.

I'm seriously considering this Kodak Easy Share 12 mp digital.. price is not overbearing, though it's not inexpensive either. I had this one all picked out and then asked Wendy what camera brand she had... it is exactly like this one..
What I need is user friendly, auto focus.. low price.. Well.. that about does it.
One day....
The camera I now use is a Sony Cyber Shot 3.2mp, and very user friendly. I love it a lot, but the last couple of times I tried to use it, it told me it was malfunctioning.. imagine a camera telling you it was broken! It seems to work off and on..but I couldn't trust it for the party.
So I'm looking...and wishing..............

Sounds like JJ and Keith had a pretty fine weekend too.. in Cleveland. Hey.. that sounded fantastic to me! I love museums and places like that.
And camping out in a motel is even nicer. My kinda R&R.

It's a hot one today..88 degrees and super sunny. I went out to mail the bills and got some Vit D in the process. One cannot avoid it. My car was so hot, I had to open doors and wait till it cooled down to boiling before I got in. Glad and thankful for AC.

Better work on supper....

No comments: