Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's morning. I've had a peaceful night's sleep. Today we plan to keep some grandkids~ a task that we enjoy so very much. There is a minor threat of thunderstorms, but the day should be a warm 82 degrees otherwise. We can play outside or watch a movie inside.

I've been making some progress.. eh.. snail's pace progress..snail
Yesterday I got up late after not sleeping at all through the night, but then the day wasn't totally lost as I did get clothes sorted for the laundry and then worked on the mess in the bedroom. Wendell and I decided that instead of heading for the laundromat at midnight we would watch a movie~ the Apple Dumpling Gang rides Again. It was worth the watch. Tonite we plan to watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Have a super day Bloggers.. I'm off to get mine started...

No comments: