Tuesday, July 08, 2008


It's been such a beautiful day.. I did go to the office and all patients did super de duper.. no problems whatsoever. One of the reps brought lunch, and since I worked through my lunch time, I brought home chicken scallopini for supper. Supposedly, it was a one person serving, but Wendell and I both had seconds and there are still leftovers out there.

It's been a bright and sunny day. Hot Hot Hot!!! I had to leave the car doors open for a minute or so before I got in, and I'd left all 4 windows down a crack all day. How very thankful I am that my car has working air conditioning. But the first thing I noted when I came out of the office was that my fingers were pinching in the joints, back was aching, and the air was very heavy. As I drove home I noted dark clouds.. ominous looking and fast moving.. and then the leaves on trees were turned back side up. It would rain tonite. Sure enough, later this evening, it rained a bit, though north of us got a nasty storm.
It's 74 right now and a promise of 78 tomorrow. A bit cooler.. my kind of weather.

Tomorrow is laundry day. Wendell and I are going out to wash our clothes before we take our trip to NY on Friday (or Thursday if he wants to drive).
I'll pack us up tomorrow evening, and get things ready so we can leave when Wendell chooses.
He's going to get the oil changed before we go. It hasn't been done for a while.
Bills need paid and I need some rest in the mean time.
After this Thursday, I don't have office till next Friday, so we can take our time .. likely be back Tuesday evening.

I'm off to sort the laundry..

No comments: