Thursday, July 31, 2008

THE SOAPBOX

It's very frustrating to listen to the news today... our congress is faced with such horrific situations in the world, and they are stuck on paper cuts...
AAACCCKKKK!!!! A PAPER CUT!!! SUE THE PAPER COMPANY WHO MADE THAT SHEET OF PAPER AND DIDN'T PUT A WARNING ON THE LABEL.. NO, NO LABEL ON EVEN ONE SHEET OF THAT DANGEROUS PAPER!
I guess I should also be expecting an apology from the US.. congress for permitting the paper company to exist. ~ AND REPARATIONS... DON'T FORGET THE REPARATIONS!!!! My PAPER CUT might get infected if I have to dip it in cow manure to accomplish it.. and since I need my hands to feed my face and do most everything.. they are worth millions, don't you think?

What has happened in our country? Why are the elected servants now turning tables on the people and becoming so bold in their arrogance.. We need to dump the lot of them and try again. These ninnies need to get their acts together... we have some serious things facing our nation today.. and they are hung up on trivialities.. or is this all they can agree on? Apologizing for slavery was a farce.. Slavery went out in the 1800's.. it doesn't exist here.. so what are you apologizing for? for living? for existing? The apology is worthless.. I cannot apologize for anything done by my forefathers.. it's a personal thing.. I can only apologize for my own misdeeds.
I am paying taxes to have this congress make a mockery of history and of the country.. and wasting .. no, WASTING money and precious time.
And reparations? You need to stay away from the koolaid. Congress is out of control. Not all, but the ones in charge. I encourage all who read to pray for these sick people.

Anyone who feels they don't like our nation can leave if they want .. it's a basic freedom. But what is this?.. . they don't want to leave? why not? Life would seem to be so much better in a 3rd world country, eh? That seems to be what they want.. .. or are they just whiners?
I'm feeling a bit testy today over the news..can you tell?

Could we get on with our lives here?

No comments: