Thursday, July 24, 2008



I've been slow at blogging today... but just to keep the record straight, it was office infusion day, and that meant I went in to start 9 IVs.. all good first stick. Some were ones I really prayed hard over.. With our new system, I am supposed to just go in and start infusions and go home while Darlene covers me before and after.. she gets the paperwork ready (AMEN) and makes sure the authorizations are in order, and cleans up after. I was able to leave at 1pm today. I usually come home with a terrific back ache, but today.. none.
I'm not paid by the hour any more, but a flat rate for every patient I infuse. WOOHOO!! I like it so far...
AND.. the rep brought Chinese for lunch.. you just can't beat that with a stick.
I took mine home to share with the hubby.



It was a quiet day.. I did some research on the internet while Wendell snoozed.. we had some rain .. nothing much.
Just a quiet day..
Hope yours was peaceful and quiet too..

No comments: