Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ANOTHER SUPER DAY


I'm enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee. It is such a beautiful day coming right up. It is to be 82 degrees !! WOW!
Almost like summer is starting instead of spring. I guess it is getting close. I have been loving this beautiful weather we have been having these past few days.

Check out JJ's blog for her pictures of her vacation and the trip to NY with Wendell. It would appear they had a super duper time.

Today I am not gainfully employed, but I do have an appointment with the PT and today is my day for the sauna. I've never been in a sauna, so this is a new experience for me. My PT has told me to wear something light and cool. I haven't had time to pull out any summery clothes.. so I'm taking an extra large Tee shirt to change into for the event. 82 degrees should feel like 32 degrees when I get out. I don't know.. I'm just supposing. This sauna is recommended for arthritics, and though my arthritis in my back isn't much, it also should help the spasms I've been experiencing. Actually , I've been having much relief with the course of PT. Ice, TENS, and massage.. just right. She gave me some small exercises to do at home last time.
Right now, my schedule is so tight it squeaks.. there aren't any days soon where I can just be 'off' work or without an appointment. So I deal with it- it's not forever.
Besides, I'm looking to the day when I can go to the park and just walk for pleasure and health- if this is what I have to do to get to that point, I will not complain.

Gotta get myself going,.. pray for us...
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Would swimming be good therapy?