Friday, May 25, 2007

There were storms predicted tonite, but not directly here..north of us around Slippery Rock. I am just as glad- they were predicting a pretty powerful electrical storm. I like rain, not the heavy mean stuff however.

It has been a very nice day today.. in the mid 80s with the sun shining so brightly. I went to PT and they were able to help me get the 'kink' out of my back once again. It seems to be an ever lasting battle. Well, I came home pain free once again. I gotta learn how to do some of those maneuvers they do on my hip.

Fun news... Annabelle has her first tooth! Can't wait to get a picture of it. Kids are coming here tomorrow for a visit while Mom and Dad run some errands. How fun. I'll only be here an hour or so till I have to go to work, but at least I'll get to see them.

So, I'm off to bed once again.. pray for us..

No comments: