Friday, May 04, 2007

KEEPING BUSY

Tomorrow I plan to be busy, but also relax from all the running this week. I'm about exhausted, but am taking the time to blog if nothing else. I got to bed in good time last evening, and am up at 7am- I usually try to get more sleep on hospital work days, but this morning I have to go to physical therapy and then to work, so my day is planned totally for me and I need to get moving. I'll likely be shot down pretty much by the end of my day.

I like to start the day with a leisurely cup of coffee. Today it will not be leisurely, but quick.. and then to the shower and get something to eat so that medications can be taken without causing gastric upsets- though it's a daily thing- gastric upsets. I'd hate to find out what would happen on an empty stomach. AAAACCKK!
I'm really looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend. I have housework to do, but this will be after a really good nights sleep, and hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to go.

I'd better get moving here or I'll be late for everything. Can't do that- I have a reputation to uphold- you know, "early Imms"?
*

No comments: