Wednesday, May 16, 2007

RAINY DAY

After all the warmth and sunshine of yesterday, we have been sent a lovely rainfall. We need that to get the garden and flowers growing... I don't mind.. not that I could do anything about it anyway..
It's a necessity. I suppose that's why the bad back day yesterday.. but this morning isn't too bad at all. I'm thankful for that. I shall be going into PT today after lunch and then try to get Wendell moving to go shopping at Sam's Club. It sounds like he may take a while to get to the "moving" stage. Rain does the same thing to him as it does to me.. "welcome to my world".
I looked out the door this morning and the first thing that came to mind was that rhyme I remember as a child:
It's raining
It's pouring
The old man is snoring.
Fell out of bed
Bumped his head
And couldn't get up
In the morning..
HAH ! I love it !
How about
Rain Rain Go Away
Come again another day
Little Johnny wants to play..

Do you know any rhymes like that? Maybe I just have a good memory....Nah.. I doubt it.

Well, breakfast needs made and the dishes will again need washed. Gotta run........ Have a super day bloggers, Stay dry... Pray for us.
-

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Nothing but clouds here.

Ugh. I'm ready for sun.