Saturday, May 19, 2007

I just realized I hadn't posted a blog entry since Wednesday.. WOW That's the longest I've held my breath since I started this blog a year ago... Amazing !!
It's just been a very very busy week.. no time to call my own.. a bit stressful... and I had a couple bad days that seemed better not to blog and complain. It's really been a wonderful day today. The temperature is moderate.. not too cool, not too warm. Sunny, blue skies.. really a great day.
Wendell and I started out with lunch out.. Old Country Buffet.. we get a discount now and it really is pretty inexpensive. Directly after that we went to Sam's Club and bought a new AC for the bedroom. The old one has just given out. No shame for it.. it's old and though a good one, all machinery comes to an end at some point. So I bought a new one that is big enough to cool the bedrooma and to use in our new place one day.
Not long after arriving at home, JJ called and we decided to go out to dinner for Mother's day- I needed some good ideas.. she said she wanted to go to the Ichaban Hibachi Grill.. It was so very entertaining and the food was so delicious. Thanks JJ !! I just wish Keith could have gone too.


I'm off to bed now.. church tomorrow. Everyone needs to be up and on their feet early enough to go to church..
See you all later..

No comments: