Sunday, May 06, 2007

BUSY HERE


I had a good day yesterday.. I cleaned until I ran out of steam and finally went to bed. Woo Hoo!! The really good news is that the kitchen floor is clean, as is the bathroom floor, dishes are all washed, and the house is starting to look like someone cares. I also burned papers yesterday. I'm a little gun-shy since last April's event with the 2 fire companies, but the wind was still and I stood by the fire till it burned down. So the house and the woods are still standing in case anyone had a concern.
Today is Sabbath. I'm planning on going to church this morning and then we will have a picnic later on here. This will be the first one of the year. It's supposed to be in the mid 60s, so it should be okay.. and if not, we'll eat indoors. It is a tad chilly here at 41 degrees, but the sun is shining and the sky is blue, and any seasonal depression that might have lingered from winter is gone.
Wendell and JJ will be home tomorrow. I am hoping that the visit to NY has been refreshing for them. I know that I wish I could have gone also, but I'm enjoying my time by myself too.
Well, my coffee cup is empty, and I need to hit the shower.
Have a super day bloggers.. pray for us and for our family travelers this week.
-

No comments: