Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's officially over as of tonite.. Gramma Camp, that is. Our dear little Valentines left for home around 8pm amidst a long river of tears and sobbing.. I think they liked camp with Gramma. They are all dear children.
The girls ran over to tell Uncle Charlie good-bye too. It was their own idea and they were distressed that they might miss him.
I can scarcely believe the week went so fast.. but I knew it would when we were having such a great time together. The Blair kids left bikes for their cousins to ride till they got their van back and were able to go home. That was the most wonderful gift of kindness. I think Isaac appreciated it most of all. He rode till his dad said it was time to get in the car. Esther fell riding last evening and I don't believe she got on again.. she skinned her elbow and then her leg too.. nothing bad.
I had to work today and got home after 4pm.. so I made them all pancakes, eggs, and bacon. They ate it right up.. Gayle and I put whipped cream on ours.

So... it's quiet here.. too quiet. I'll blog some Sunday-Monday-and tonite's pictures..

No comments: