Sunday, October 11, 2009

END OF SUMMER..SIGH

The weather prognosticator says we shall have a freeze tonite.. so I walked one more time through the flowers and the garden to soak up the beauty..
and take a few more pictures . I found these pumpkins in the weeds.. the bugs were having a feast..







The sunflowers are still regal, though they appear to be taking a bow after their glorious display this summer.. Bravo !!!



If I were to mount this on my wall, I'd label it
"End of Summer"..

Thistles blowing seed in the wind..
Magnificent !!!




Even a lowly toadstool has its beauty..


All summer long the deer come to feast on these
beautifully colored crabapples..
These are the tail end of the flowers.. Cosmos.
By tomorrow they will be but a memory


This honeybee is getting the end of the pollen















No comments: