Saturday, October 10, 2009

WALK AROUND THE PERIMETER

This is how things look today.. in a couple of weeks this scene is going to change drastically. I'm hoping to keep the ash tree in the middle and the bridal wreath to the right of it, but the huge toby tree is going to disappear and probably some of the peach tree to the left of it .. and the trailer will be gone next week some time. I'll be taking pictures as things progress.

I love it when the burning bush turns to it's vibrant red color. I notice all the neighbors have turned, but mine is still green at the side of the house. It is producing these gorgeous berries though.
The maple is so beautiful. I thought I could catch the golds and yellows and reds, but, alas, I can't capture the colors today.. You'll just have to trust me- they are awesome.



My 5 little burning bushes that I started from the big one at the side of the house are turning scarlet as they should. Aren't they just the most beautiful ?



Silly mountain laurel is blooming again.. here's a bud..


Red Raspberries are delicious, but most perfect in the fall just before frost.
Once the frost hits them, there will be no more till next spring.. in the mean time
a walk through the garden is a walk by the berries and a tasty treat for sure.

No comments: