Thursday, October 01, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY

Well, I think I understand the concept here and the schedule.. sorry for the black and white post last week.. I did take these photos myself.. this one of the picnic table and the next couple bird/bird feeder photos are actually taken in color, but there just wasn't anything colorful that day~ black and white.





Carlow loves to crawl in tight spaces.. he chose my cooler one day














I am editing this picture.. it's a stinging caterpiller..
look, but do NOT touch!






Pepper and salt?

JOIN FOTO FRIDAY !





8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh my! All that snow! I like all your photo's, the salt and pepper made me smile!

Unknown said...

Awesome! You had great photo subject ideas! I'm always like..."um, duh? what should I photograph?" :) HEEHEE! GREAT JOB!!! Look at all that snow!

Blessings!
Amy

Wendy said...

Good job Mom...I really love the road with the speed limit sign...I can really feel all that cold wetness...brrr.

Rebecca said...

Hey! Welcome to the group! It is good to have you join us!

Sorry about the confusion of the times and such, I write this week/last week using Fridays as the reference point, since it is Foto Friday. I can see how it could be confusing for newbies though. Glad you figured things out!

Nice contributions~my favorite is the caterpillar at the end. I am a sucker for close-ups and the texture of the pavement combined with the clarity of the caterpillar made for a great shot.

Hope to see you next week! ;-)

Full of Grace said...

I guess sisters think alike on this one, because I love the caterpillar too :) It's awesome :)

alane said...

Wow, great photos! You have snow already? (I live in California, and we were still having 110 degree days last week, lol!). I love the caterpillar!

Jemit said...

No, no snow yet.. these were some pictures I took in January 2009. Thanks for all the kind comments everyone.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

All of your pictures turned out well, but my favorite is the caterpillar. Great job!