Friday, January 08, 2010

Hello.. it's snowing again.. still.... yet... so what else is new?
It's been a very busy day for me at home.. laundry, putting shelves in a cabinet, moving boxes out of the office so I can get my computer desk eventually.. and cleaning off our car which seemed buried in snow. .. ... .... 6" of the nasty white stuff.
That's over 10" in 2 days.
Hoping for a visit from our friendly neighbor and his quad with a plow.. Hoping we will be able to get a window where we can get out tomorrow and back before the wind blows the driveway shut again. It's like a game of skill.. can I beat the snowdrift?!
Supper was good.. spaghetti. I baked a sugar free apple pie too.. oh, yummy! It really was good.
I noticed that our front deck has snow above the bottom of the door.. hmmmm.. I guess I'll have to dig that out tomorrow. I've kept after the back deck faithfully. This morning we had over 4" on it, despite the fact that I've been shoveling it off every few hours all day. No wonder I get tired at 7pm and sleep all night.

Have a lovely evening bloggers.. stay warm!

No comments: