Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures and stuff from our long weekend

These pictures are all out of order,
but Saturday we had a party for
Daniel, Paul, and Amy- birthdays, of course-
why, we even had 40 balloons!


Yep.. that's me


Esther and Amanda


Elijah in his Thomas PJs


My new computer room- Isaac liked Chicken Hunter


Ooops! back at the party on Saturday.. Eli


Annabelle would like a taste of that cookie and those cakes


Amy's cake




Each evening we continued the celebration at our house.


This was Joyce and Gayle at the Wii



Asher and Aunt Amanda


Asher, Uncle John, and Esther





Annabelle said her kitty on her shirt got chocolate all over it


Essie, Isaac, Eli

Wow.. I can't believe I have let housework interfere with my computer time.. :) hehehe
It seems like forever since I last posted here, but we have been super crazy busy putting our home together the way we want it, and then having family over as often as possible.
Bills got paid today, laundry (at home) finished, and breakfast and lunch are over and the clean up done. WOOHOO!!!
Time to play a while..

No comments: