Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year 2010

Here we are in 2010. Awesome. We live in a truly awesome age. I wonder what the future holds for all of us.
Wendell and I are settling into our new home, have all the conveniences we have chosen to carry on our lives till we move on to our heavenly home.
Long way to go getting organized here however.. but each day I try to open and empty at least 2 boxes. The office is going to take a few more weeks.. it's a work in progress, though right now it looks like a storage cupboard.

We pray that this year would be a better one than last year in the world.. May God bless you all richly and give you all rest and peace.

The smell of Paul's home made sauerkraut is permeating the walls here.. ahhhhh... Paul, this is the best you have made yet. The family will be joining us here later today for a NY day dinner as is traditional. Sauerkraut, pork, kielbassa, and mashed potatoes are the main course. Afterward, we'll celebrate Annabelle's 3rd birthday- she was born on Jan 4.

I am finding it difficult to spend time at the computer these days.. really not convenient at all.. but I like to share with friends on FB and hear what is new with them.. love that community. I'm behind on my games there, but try to go to Farmville and Yoville at least once a day to give my gifts..
Have patience with me.. I'll be back again.
More later...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy New Year!