Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ugh.It's snowing out there..

Sure am glad I moderate comments to this blog.. I've had some weird stuff come by lately.. In every sort of foreign language. Delete. Delete. Delete. Reject... etc.

So there is a nasty storm coming with the weather advisories coming by every 2 hours. As it approaches us, they will come every 15 minutes.. annoying, but informative too. I do have a delete button.. :)
I am not anxious to go to work today. Don't misunderstand.. I love what I do, I just have this 'thing' about bad roads. Maybe I'd be better not getting the advance warnings and just go on blind faith? Hmmmm.. no.. I'd rather be informed.
Coffee.. more coffee needed here.
Ah.... that's better.
Daniel's birthday is this month as is Amy's and Charlie's.. I ordered gifts for Daniel and P3 yesterday and they should be arriving Monday hopefully. I also ordered the book 'Dare to Love'. I am looking forward to trying it out.
Gotta get breakfast..

No comments: