Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's another good day here, though I have just a little bit of muscle ache.. very tolerable. I'm hanging onto the hi pro/low carb diet and praying for a relatively pain free day.

Snow is coming down fast and furious. We have 2 drifts in the driveway already, though I did pass around them today taking the mail out. It is just so windy and it blows right over the drive. Oh, well.. I'll get used to it. I'm thankful I didn't have to go to the office today.. so much still needs done here. I'm taking things slowly however.. I don't want to overdo my muscles just when they seem to be responding to meds and rest. Speaking of meds.. I used Ativan 1mg for sleep night before last and woke up so refreshed. I tried that last night and woke up at 4am ready for coffee.. but by 9am I was snowed and had to lay down. I woke up at noon. UGH.
No happy mediums here.

On to the day..

No comments: