Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Post op day 4

Nausea is at bay.  I'm praying it'll stay right where it is and not poke it's ugly little head out to surprise me again today.  It was an uncomfortable evening yesterday. 
This morning, I'm enjoying my coffee - the key word here is "enjoying".. finally able to appreciate a good cup of coffee and actually drink it rather than simply sipping a half cup or less to ward off that caffeine headache. 
Very cautiously, I am going to say I feel pretty good today.. and perhaps after lunch we'll go to the grocery to get those couple of items we need for this week.  I intend to get a few more bottles of Ensure just to make sure I'm doing as well as I can.
I just have to remember to not overdo it, as I could end up taking one step forward and 3 backward.  Don't want that either.
It will be such a blessing to get through the day without nausea.  I keep thinking about how a month from now, this will all just be a bad dream.. :)
The point of today is just 'I'm progressing and feeling better little by little'

No comments: