Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome welcome spring!!!!

I absolutely LOVE spring!  It's my favorite season of the year.  I love to see the new growth coming and then watch things turn green again after a long winter's nap.  Glorious spring!!  

Doing well here physically.  Am scheduled to see the surgeon tomorrow afternoon for a final checkup after the gall bladder surgery.  I feel good.   Blood sugars are moderating well.  Most all are below 100, and I can note what foods cause spikes for me.  We overdid the portion of angel food cake (though it was a correct portion) with fruit.. that caused the blood sugar to splash over 100 on Sunday morning.  Live and learn- literally.

I've been working on a photo project for the past week or so.  I'm making some progress, but get bogged down periodically.  Right now, I need the mounting tabs before I can go on.  I got archival safe paper and mounting tabs.  These go fast when you have over a thousand photos to mount.  It's so enjoyable to go back through photos and see how everyone has changed..  even myself.


No comments: