Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winter advisory

Weatherman says 4-8".. they keep changing the amount they suspect we will receive.  I hope it's on the lower end.  I used to hate driving on nights like this- snowy icy roads and then if the buses didn't run in the morning, the road crews were soooooo slow to catch up.  Lots of rain tonite.  It's 36*.

I'm allowed to take my dressings off tomorrow.  I took one off tonite because I was itchy.. interesting- it actually DOES look like a keyhole.  Hehehehe

I baked a tray of chicken tonite that I'm going to freeze tomorrow.  It was the best chicken I've made in a long time.  Perfect - juicy, tender and just perfect.  I made Wendell a hamburger patty- I actually poached his burger, but don't ever tell him that.  I drained it pretty good before I gave it to him, and Thomas got all the drippings, water and all.. he LOVED it!!

Heading for my bed.. weary here.

No comments: