Friday, November 25, 2011

It's the day AFTER Thanksgiving... Black Friday they call it.  I just call it Friday .. :)  It's amazing to hear how many crazy people go shopping at midnight for BF sales.. it's just not worth the hassle.  But if YOU do this, feel free to go right ahead.  Just because I don't participate doesn't mean you shouldn't if you are lead in that direction.
I was pretty careful on Thanksgiving.. small portions and few bad snacks and a whole lot of good snacks.. fresh veggies especially made the day easy to handle.  But I'm not getting on the scales for a few days just in case.. *wink.
Had a little bit of ham for lunch and then for supper too.. my hands are pretty swollen, so I figure the rest of me is too.  Not so good.  I'll be much more careful tomorrow.  I suppose that's why the headache today.. hmmmm
I was blaming it on allergies .. really stuffy and congested.. coughing and feeling rather slow.  Growing old is one of the hardest things I've ever done.  Hubby thinks it has been a snap- just sit or lay down and don't do anything you don't want to.. "you're retired" he says.  Wish life was that easy.. not for this body.  Gotta move tomorrow.. and get the diet back to where it needs to be.  I don't think I even took my metformin tonite.. OH, Marilyn.. you nitwit.
Okay.. tomorrow is another day for sure. 

No comments: