Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Today was election day.. did you vote?  I did.  I am proud to be an American and feel it is my duty to get out twice a year for elections.

It was a gorgeous fall day here.  The temperature was nearly 70* and so sunny.   Wendell and I enjoyed our time out.

I finally changed my PCP.  I was going to wait for January.. but I feel so abandoned at this point.  The issue of bacteria in my urine still is not addressed after 2 weeks.  I called twice.. they were to call me back.  UGH.
I see my new PCP Nov 21st.  Quick appointment too.  And the appointment secretary asked me if I would need any meds before that time.. WOW!  I'm good for a while yet.

I have chosen my Co-insurer for Medicare.  Colonial Penn Life Ins Co.  Wendell has Security Blue.  I wish he could switch, but with his problems, he will have to stay with SB.  I also got short term disability that began yesterday.  Yippee!  I really like my new policies.   Now I'm looking for a prescription drug plan.. hmmmm

Had stir fry for supper.. oh, yummo!!!  So good.. .and filling... and low calorie!

No comments: